Here at Double L Plumbing, we believe that service is everything. We have provided expert plumbing repairs and installations to the residents of Saginaw, TX and the surrounding areas since 2006. Our plumbers are the best in the industry, with years of experience and training. We provide service for water heaters, fixtures, pipe leaks and more.
Generally speaking, if there is more than one drain that is backed up or if there is an order issue in your home, it is time to call in a professional plumber.
Clogged drains can quickly turn into a nightmare scenario. Although it may be tempting to try to fix everything around your house on your own, it is all too easy to cause irreversible damage when dealing with plumbing issues.
Clogged Drains Come in a Variety of Shapes and Sizes
Drains are used in toilets, bathtubs, showers, and sinks in our homes. Bathtub and shower drains can become clogged as a result of a buildup of hair and soap scum, necessitating the use of tools such as cable augers, closet augers, angled shafts, and plungers.
Kitchen sinks can also frequently back up, especially when combined with a garbage disposal. These drains will become clogged if there is an excess of food waste. More water and waste will only exacerbate the problem. Chemical drain cleaners sold in home improvement stores typically mask the problem and are ineffective in the long run.
A plumber should be called if there is still a blockage or clog after using light to medium force. Excessive force will cause your pipes to break, so for hard to manage clogs, make sure to call the professionals at Double L Plumbing!
The average cost of repairing a water heater is $500 near Saginaw, TX, with most homeowners spending between $203 and $800 for a single repair. As with any home appliance, some components will undoubtedly cost more to repair than others.
One of the most important considerations is whether your hot water heater should be repaired or replaced. As a general rule, a water heater has about a 9 year lifespan.
If your water heater is more than 9 years old and begins to malfunction, replacing it will almost certainly be more cost-effective. Repairing it may be possible, but it may only be a temporary solution. So while it may be possible to repair it, doing so may or may not be financially feasible.
Another way to look at it: If your unit is less than seven years old, you should almost always repair it. It is unlikely that a replacement will be required.
Are you having problems with your water heater? Connect with our team today for fast, effective water heater solutions!
Every homeowner's worst nightmare is a broken sewer pipe. However, as with any plumbing problem, it is very much fixable if detected in time. Here are the telltale signs of a broken sewer pipe.
- Strong Sewer Odor: A strong, unusual odor is often the first indication of a broken sewer pipe. If you smell sewer gas in your home, you most likely have a dried out drain in your basement floor or a broken line. It is critical to take them both seriously and act quickly.
- Slow Drains: A single clog in your home may not be a serious problem. However, if all of the drains appear to be clogged and you are having difficulty clearing them, it could be a sign of a broken sewer line as all drains depend heavily on the main sewer line for drainage.
- Mold or Mildew Growth on Walls: Mold and mildew growth is another sign that your sewer lines are leaking. In such cases, the humidity level rises to a level conducive to the growth of a mold problem potentially on your walls.
- Pest Infestations: Because insects and rodents, such as cockroaches, palmetto bugs, and sewer flies, can easily travel through sewer lines, if you notice a sudden increase in the number of them in your home, it could be a sign of a sewer line break.
- Noticeable Green Patches in the Yard: A broken sewage line beneath the surface of your lawn may cause your grass to grow greener in certain areas. Fecal matter is a natural fertilizer full of nutrients, and when mixed with soil, it can encourage your grass to grow lush. However, because sewage contains bacteria and contaminants, it may eventually cause extensive damage to your landscaping.
Are you concerned about your sewer pipe in Saginaw, TX? Contact the plumbing pros at Double L Plumbing now!
Please read our reviews to learn more about our service in your area and find out why your neighbors consider us their top plumber in Saginaw, TX.
for Saginaw, TX
Our Reviews by City
Home owners water heater was leaking. Water heater ruptured. We replaced water heater and brought up to code.
Plumbing Repair - Replacing hose bib in Saginaw, TX.
Plumbing Repair - Replacing hose bib in Saginaw, TX.
Replaced faucets customer supplied and added hose bib in kitchen for dog bowl
Installing hose bib and installing two faucets
Installing kitchen faucet in Saginaw, TX.
Garbage disposal installation in Saginaw, TX.
Relocating kitchen sink vent pipe in Saginaw, TX.
Shower valve leaking. Changing cartridge did not fix it. We reached the tub shower valve and trim.
Replaced shower cartridge to fix leak in the shower but still has the same issue will work up the price for replacing shower valve
Leaking hose bib
Leak at water heater, commode running.
Replacing the hose bib on the front side of the house, and relocating a secondary one.
Customer has a leaking on her dishwasher water inlet valve. Home warranty will repair the issue
Water heater leaking into pan.